In accordance with the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 (Republic Act No. 9994), SAN JUAN WATER DISTRICT is granting 5% discount to the water bills of concessionaires who are Senior Citizen, with the following conditions:
- The Senior Citizen must be a resident of the household.
- Consumption should not exceed 30 cubic meter per month.
- The privilege is granted per household regardless of the number of Senior Citizens residing therein.
- Customer Account should be registered under the name of the Senior Citizen for more than a year.
- Renewal of Discount Availment should be done annually.
Documentary Requirements for the availment of Senior Citizen Discount:
- Accomplished Application Form given by the Customer Service Assistant
- Photocopy of Senior Citizen Card
- Photocopy of Brgy. Clearance
- Photocopy of last Billing Receipt
- 1 x 1 / 2 x 2 ID Picture (1 copy)
- Authorization Letter and valid ID (if applying through representative)